.


NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Pre-Mixed Packets




    A volume, therapeutic, saline nasal irrigation & moisturizing system
    Soothing, pH balanced, isotonic solution with no burning or stinging
    Preservative, iodine and latex free
    USP grade mixture, all natural ingredients
    90 day money back guarantee



This review is from: NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Pre-Mixed Packets, 100-Count Boxes
I have been trying everything I could think of to relieve my chronic sinus problems. Over the years, I've been able to get to the point where I don't get the full blown sinus infection and fever, but I am usually miserable from Dec. - Feb. and I have the lower grade of sinus problems the rest of the year. This year the post nasal drip became so bad that I was unable to sleep again. 
The next stage is that it goes into my chest and it's always down hill from there. A friend at work recommended the Neilmed nasal rinse. I bought it and started using it twice a day for the last 25 days. I noticed improvement immediately and after three days, my sinues felt better than they had in years. I have had no post nasal drip for the last 25 days of December. 
This has allowed me to get more sleep and has improved my general health overall. I haven't tried this with a sinus infection or with a cold, so I don't know how it will work under those conditions, but I can say for sure, in my case, it has eliminated the post nasal drip problem, which always leads to more serious complications for me. It takes a few minutes to prepare the solution and to clean the bottle twice a day, but it has been a small price to pay for the relief it has provided. I highly recommend giving it a try!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Loading...